HOME of Gypsy Extravaganza
The Extravaganza Fair is a unique market/festival across New Zealand which is completely FREE.
You will find market stalls, arts and craft, food, musical entertainment and kids shows. We have talented musicians playing sweet tunes for your ears, with kids shows running throughout the day - where your children can shine like 'Stars' and get involved!
Click on the pic/video below for a taste of what's to come....
When and where will this Extravaganza be on the road? From September through till April every year in a town or city near you. Check out the North Island tour dates here, or South Island details here.
We are aiming to be a sustainable event using all compostable & recyclable packaging to help reduce waste, working towards a 'Greener' event. Remember to pack your Refillable Water Bottles!
Here's A Taste Of The Extravaganza
- Arts, Crafts and interesting market stalls
- Herbal remedies & natural perfumes
- Heaps of funky clothing including revamped and retro
- Jewellery and Crystals like you've never seen before
- Poi & Trick Stix
- Readers - Tarot & Palm
- Working Blacksmith
- Tattoos, Henna Tattoos & Body Piercing
FAIR INDULGENCE FOOD
- American Hotdogs
- Candy floss
- Grannies Homemade Fudge
- Bacon & Egg Muffins
- Ice Shaves
- Ye Olde Fashion Ice Cream cart
FOR THE KIDS
- Tug of War and Sack Races
- Face painting and hair braiding
- Spin art and candle dipping
- Merry go Round
- Our Tropical Island Bouncy fun!
- Temporary Tattoos
- Vertical Bungee
- Carnival games (for Young & Old)
HEALTHY FOOD OPTIONS
- Homemade Samosas
- Real Tasty Burgers
- Lucky's Fresh Juice Joint
- Havana Coffee Works
- Gourmet Toasties